Monthly Manager Meeting: The May manager meeting will be held this Saturday, May 27th at 9:00am at the Co-op. All are welcome to attend.
Memorial Day Closing: The Co-op will be closed on Monday, May 29th in observance of the Memorial Day holiday. We wish you a safe and healthy holiday!
Back in Stock: Jennie’s Macaroons are restocked in the Gluten-Free section
New Produce: Yellow squash, zucchini and garlic cloves
Gaia Herbs: an order will be placed Sunday June 4th, so any special orders would have to be called in, or in the order book, by Saturday, June 3rd. All products ordered will be 20% off.
Building & Grounds Manager Needed: We are in need of someone to coordinate the building and grounds work for the Co-op. 5% markup. If you are interested or want more information, please contact Theresa Pizzuto.
UPCOMING ORDER DEADLINES & DELIVERIES
- Sami’s Bread: An order was placed Monday, May 22 and delivery is expected this Thursday, May 25th.
- The Farm Cart: We will receive a delivery this Thursday, May 25th. The next order deadline is Saturday, June 3rd for delivery on Thursday, June 8th.
- Frontier Herbs: May’s fourth Friday deadline is Friday the 26th.
- Happy Cow: Special orders will be available for pick up Monday, May 22nd. The next order deadline will be Saturday, May 27th. Delivery on May 29th: due to the holiday, pickup will be on Tuesday, May 30th.
- UNFI: The next order deadline is Monday, May 22nd for delivery on Thursday, June 1st.
- Raw Gouda cheese (cooler)
- Bob’s Mill Pancake Mix – Gluten Free
- Veggie burgers and sweet potatoes fries (in freezer)
- Refrigerator: Teriyaki Jackfruit and Harmless Harvest Coconut Water
- Freezer: Hope Kale & pesto hummus,Blakes’s Shepherd’s Pie, Sophie’s Kitchen – Vegan Crab Cakes,
Ling Ling Potstickers – Vegetable
- Personal Care: Himalayan Salt Aromatherapy Lamp
- Gluten Free: Real Foods Corn Thins
- Nature’s Path Heritage O’s cereal is discontinued from the Co-op shelf. It is still available via special order only by the case only
Back ordered Items
Suzie’s Organic Saltines
Modern Forestry Candles: Made locally in Easley SC using 100% American grown soy, essential oils and cotton wicks
The most recent order included:
- Please place special orders in the Direct Order book II if you’d like to reserve particular products from the next delivery.
- To see the complete list of products and place special orders please see the Farm Cart tab in Vol. II of the Direct Order Books.
- We are now receiving local, organic produce from the Farm Cart. See above for ordering information.
- Call Susan Staal with special orders or if you have local produce you would like to sell through the Co-op. email@example.com 864-638-5675
Bulk sourwood honey from Sassafras Mountains is in. Jarred sourwood honey is also available.
- We have a new pet food distributor: Phillips Pet Food. There is a catalog / 3 ring binder in the back with the other catalogs. Minimum to place order is $400. Place your orders in the Direct Order binder.
- Several new items and brands are in for both cats and dogs: Biscuits, Tartar control, wellness and treats
Coconut Almond Milk Mini Bars
Petite Brussels sproutsSupplements:
To see supplements listed by BRAND click here
$2 per card come with envelope and protective sleeve
- Good supply of cheese, milk and chocolate milk.
- When placing orders you must place your order before Monday.
- You can call in your order and leave a message. Messages are checked early Monday morning before the order goes in.
- Eggs are stored in the refrigerator by the supplements.
- If you would like to sell eggs through the Co-op please contact Lori Pierce for more information (Mondays at the Co-op or call her at 843-2584).
- Sami’s Bread: Sami’s has changed their disclaimer, which can be viewed in detail here. Next order will happen when the order minimum has been met.
- Member feedback requestedabout Gluten-Free product info:
- What products do you like?
- Which items did you try and did not like?
- What type of items or brands would you like to see at the Co-op?
- Send email about Gluten-Free product info to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Always looking for good suggestions for new gluten free products.