Holiday Bulk Gifts – see the section below Consignments for photos of the homemade bulk gifts that are available for sale at the Co-op. All made from Frontier Co-op bulk products. Gifts include: Mulled cider or wine spice blend, Turmeric eggnog mix, Indian spice tea, Cinnamon orange herbal tea, Mix n’ Match Salt & Pepper Samplers and Orange spice tea.
More gifts coming soon. For more information or to reserve particular items, please email Theresa at email@example.com.
Year-End Inventory & Special Order Pick-up by Dec 4th: We will be conducting our annual end of year inventory on Tuesday 12/4 and Wednesday 12/5. Please pick up your special orders by close of day Tuesday, December 4th to assist us with this process.Board of Directors Open Positions: Interested in helping the Co-op grow, solve problems, brainstorm, and be pro-active? We currently are looking for members who would be interested in filling open positions on the Board of Directors; term would begin January 2019. Meetings are generally held 2-4 per year, term is for 2 years and it’s a nice group of people to spend an evening with while serving the Co-op. Markup is reduced 5% for service. For more information please contact Theresa Pizzuto at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, December 15th: Manager & General Membership meetings
- The final Manager meeting of 2018 will be held on Saturday, December 15th at 9:00am. This will replace the 4th Saturday meetings for November and December, since both fall on holiday weekends.
- Please calendar the annual General Membership meeting to be held Saturday, December 15th, after the Manager meeting, at 11:00am at the Co-op. We will be voting on the slate of nominees and the 2018 proposed budget. More information will be shared regarding the voting slate prior to the meeting
Cleaning Person Needed
to clean the Co-op weekly. For more information, contact Theresa Pizzuto
Monthly Senior Discount Day
The Co-op offers a 5% discount to seniors 65+ on the 3rd Saturday of each month. The next senior discount day will be held on Saturday, December 15th.
Life Extension Order
Deadline for ordering on this special order is 12/8/18. A Small order will be placed. Please put your order in the direct order book on the counter.
New Items Available for Limited Time
Ordering begins this week.
Locally Grown Apple Varieties
$1.02 per pound:
Fuji, Red and Golden Delicious, Pink Lady, Granny Smith, Jonagold, Cameo, Gala, Stamen, Rome, Arkansas Black.
$3.00 per bunch
Order by Saturday or leave message on phone by early Monday morning.
Order Deadlines and Delivery Dates
The next deadline will be Monday, December 3rd, available on Thursday, December 13th. the following order deadline is Monday, December 17th, available on Thursday, December 27th.
The next order deadline will be Saturday, December 8th for delivery on Monday, December 10th.
Orders are placed 4th Wednesday of the month
Krause Brothers Citrus & Juice
We will order when we meet minimum order requirements.
The last order deadline Monday morning , November 26th and made available on Thursday, November 29th.
An order will be placed as needed. Place your orders in the Direct Order book.
Next order deadline is Tuesday, December 4th and available Thursday, December 13th.
|Don’t forget your furry friends like to celebrate the beginning of Autumn too.
|These are a super yummy snack. Pop them in the toaster for a few minutes to give them a little extra fluff!
|GTS Pink Lady (Apple) Basil Kombucha
Jeni’s Salty Caramel Ice Cream
|Christina’s Natural Qualities Mascara
|We have lots of fun shades of Christina’s Natural Quality Lipstick.
New consignments available! More knitted items from Meg and 2 gently used special diet books
Contributed by Debbie Hornsby
For an easy, gourmet DIY Christmas gift, make some infused olive oil!
Add ingredients to 2-1/2 cups olive oil (I used a a 17 oz. bottle) for at least two weeks out of direct sunlight, then strain.
Spicy North African Dipping Oil –
2 dried ancho chiles, seeds removed
1/4 tsp whole coriander seeds
1/4 tsp whole cumin seeds
1 garlic bulb, peeled and halved
Citrusy California Dreamin’ Oil –
peel of organic lemon
1 tsp cracked black peppercorns
1 sprig fresh rosemary
South-of-France Dipping Oil –
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
2 sprigs fresh thyme
5-6 fresh sage leaves
There are a variety of discounted items located on our Clearance shelf.
is our complete list of Discontinued Products
- All flavors of Xyla brand mints
- Bulk organic whole oat groats
- Nutiva brand Organic Red Palm Oil 15oz is discontinued from the Co-op shelf.
- Full cases of six jars are still available by special order only.
- Reed’s Cherry Brew beverage has been discontinued by UNFI
- SUNSPIRE CHOC BAR,COCONUT 1.75 OZ by UNFI
- Lucini Italia Artichoke Pasta Sauce by UNFI
- All Rapunzel bouillon cubes, no-salt, sea-salt, and with herbs, by UNFI
- Canned Santa Barbara brand large black olives
- Coconut Secret Almond Bar
- Kitchens of India Pav Bhaji