Open Volunteer Jobs:
Happy Cow Pickup/Delivery Person to pick up milk and cheese from the farm and deliver to the Co-op every other Monday.
We need someone right away. If we do not find someone to volunteer then we will only be able to offer the Happy Cow products only every other week, or possibly Once a month.
You would use your own vehicle and the markup is 5% if you pick up twice monthly. If you can only pick up one week a month then you would have a 10% markup. If interested please call Lori Pierce on Mondays at the Co-op between 10am-2pm or email Theresa Pizzuto
Friday Day Manager (Weekly): For more information, contact Theresa Pizzuto
Cleaning Person to clean the Co-op weekly. For more information, contact Theresa Pizzuto
- Christina’s Natural Qualities’ jewelweed spritzer and bar soap are back in stock.
2018 Membership Renewals: Memberships are due the first time you shop at the Co-op in 2018. The cost is still $24 for the entire year. Thank you for your continued support!
- Krause Brothers Citrus & Juice: We will order when we meet minimum order requirements.
- Sami’s Bread: An order was received on Thursday, April 29th. There is bread available in the freezer.
- UNFI: The next order deadline is Monday, June 4th, available Thursday, June 14th. the next order deadline will be the June 4th, available on June 14th.
- Happy Cow: The next order deadline will be Saturday,June 2nd for delivery on Monday, June 4th
- Frontier Herbs: 4th Wednesday of the month
- Split Creek: An order will be placed as needed. Place your orders in the Direct Order book.
- Dimpflmeier Bread: An order was received May 3rd. A nice supply is in the freezer. Next order date in Sept-Oct Please add wanted products in the Direct Order book.
Ling Ling Pot Stickers: We have Vegetable and Chicken Vegetable.
ORGANIC PRAIRIE Grass Fed Ground Beef
- Jenni’s ice cream. – We still have Brambleberry Crisp
Quorn, meatless – soy-free grounds, located in Freezer
(Organic or Low Spray)
- Received curly kale from Crescent Farm
- Received Shiitake mushrooms from “Shrooms to Go”
- Restocked on Brown Rice Miso
- Assortment of local Kraut and Kimchi
- Bob’s Red Mill Active Dry Yeast (in cooler)
- Bob’s Red Mill Nutritional Yeast
- Split Creek Farm:
- Feta in oil with olives
- Assorted varieties of goat milk fudge
- The cranberry walnut cheese ball has been put in the freezer to preserve integrity
- Blake’s Chicken Pot Pies
- Quorn meatless and soy-free grounds
- Wyman’s frozen blueberries
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream ( Brambleberry Crisp).
- ‘Blake’s Shepherd’s Pie’
- ‘Against the Grain gluten free pizza shells’
- Brussel sprouts
Meats: Organic Prairie grass fed ground beef
- New consignments by Meg! Knitted doll blanket and dresses, and Organic Catnip filled Felted Mice
- Cedar Knoll Broccoli
- Frozen Woodstock Corn
- All Indigo Wild and Zum wooden balls are sale too!
- Kraus citrus fruit, oranges and grapefruits marked down
- A Biotics order has been placed and will be in around the 8th of June.
Modern Forestry Candle Assortment (great for gifts!)
Discontinued Items: To view the complete list of discontinued items click HERE.
- Canned Santa Barbara brand large black olives
- All flavors of Xyla brand mints
- Bulk organic whole oat groats
- Nutiva brand Organic Red Palm Oil 15oz is discontinued from the Co-op shelf; full cases of six jars are still available by special order only.
- Reed’s Cherry Brew beverage has been discontinued by UNFI
- SUNSPIRE CHOC BAR,COCONUT 1.75 OZ by UNFI
- Lucini Italia Artichoke Pasta Sauce by UNFI
- All Rapunzel bouillon cubes, no-salt, sea-salt, and with herbs, by UNFI
Back ordered Items
- None at this time
Split Creek Goat Farms ordering is available again in the Direct Order book. Orders will be placed when we have enough items to fill an order including what we keep in stock. Please email Jackie with any questions—firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Theresa Pizzuto if you have local produce you would like to sell through the Co-op. email@example.com 864-508-0617
If you want to place an order with Frontier Herbs, you can submit an order online and it will be incorporated into the full order for the Co-op. New deadline is 4th Wednesday of the month. For information or to request an online account for ordering from Frontier, contact Jill Fleeman at firstname.lastname@example.org 864-506-4221
Personal Care shelves are being restocked and rearranged. Many products that seemed to have disappeared are now Back In Stock!
Essential Oils are being ordered through NOW because the caps are easier to open and many cost less than Aura Cacia. Members can still special order any Aura Cacia product via the UNFI direct order binder.
The supplement shelves have been organized to group products by type (vitamins, herbs, etc.) rather than by brand or company. *Please share any feedback or suggestions for improvement with Gale Farrier or Katherine Vinson. To see a complete list of supplements available, click here. To see supplements listed by BRAND click here.
We can order from Pure Encapsulation, Douglas, Biotics Research, and Endo Met. All of these are supplements that you usually have to purchase through a health care provider.
- Good supply of cheese, milk and chocolate milk is available for special order.
- When placing orders you must place your order before Monday.
- You can call in your order and leave a message. Messages are checked early Monday morning before the order goes in.
- Compost available Discontinued until further notice.
- Eggs are stored in the refrigerator by the supplements. We procure from 4 suppliers.
- We have a good supply of Eggs
- If you would like to sell eggs through the Co-op please contact Lori Pierce for more information (Mondays at the Co-op or call her at 864-843-2584).
Dimpflmeier Bread: We have a new shipment available as of Thrusday May 3rd! Stored in Freezer , double bagged.
Food Should Taste So Good multigrain tortilla chips
Member feedback requested about Gluten-Free product info:
- What products do you like?
- Which items did you try and did not like?
- What type of items or brands would you like to see at the Co-op?
- Email Jackie Caldwell about Gluten-Free product info.
- Always looking for good suggestions for new gluten free products.
We are trying to determine which pet foods to stock. If you have a preference for pet food you would like to purchase through the co-op, please call (864-506-4345) Frances Chamberlain with your requests.
To receive the discount please inform the cashier BEFORE you begin your transaction; the discount will not be available after you have already checked out. Your markup will be reduced by 5% for that day; however, no markup can go below 0%.
Recipe Submitted: Please submit recipe to:
Contributed by: Katherine Vinson
Natural Hand Sanitizer
8 ounces organic aloe vera gel
1 Tbs witch hazel
1/2 Tsp organic jojoba oil
1/2 Tsp organic tea tree oil
10 drops organic lavender oil
Mix and put in the bottle of your choice.]
Want to Help?
We have need for people to help with the following: Contact Theresa Pizzuto.
- Happy Cow milk pickup
- Bulk packagers
- Day Managers and Cashiers to work weekly and/or as subs
- Newsletter writers to write short articles for quarterly newsletter.
- Split Creek Goat items pick
- Associate Manager
Calendar 2018 Board of Directors Meetings Dates (5:30pm) at the Central-Clemson Library: TBD please stay tuned for details. To see the full meeting calendar click here.Enjoy your week!