Dimpflmeier Bread: The order deadline has been ordered with shelf availability on May 3rd.
We will be placing a MegaFoods order Tuesday, April 24th
Citrus: A new delivery of Kraus Brothers Juices and Fresh Oranges and Grapefruit is in. Juice is in Freezer for preservation.
SC Asparagus is expected to be delivered at the end of the week. If you’d like to reserve some, please email Theresa at email@example.com by Wednesday.
Shiitake mushrooms were restocked
Open Volunteer Jobs:
- Happy Cow Pickup/Delivery Person to pick up milk and cheese from the farm and deliver to the Co-op every other Monday. You would use your own vehicle and the markup is 5% if you pick up twice monthly. If you can only pick up one week a month then you would get a 10% markup. If interested please call Lori Pierce on Mondays at the Co-op between 10am-2pm or email
- Friday Day Manager (Weekly): For more information, contact Theresa Pizzuto
- Cleaning Person to clean the Co-op weekly. For more information, contact Theresa Pizzuto
2018 Membership Renewals: Memberships are due the first time you shop at the Co-op in 2018. The cost is still $24 for the entire year. Thank you for your continued support!
- Krause Brothers Citrus & Juice: We order when we meet minimum order requirements. Order arrival Thursday, April 12th Juice is now in Freezer.
- Sami’s Bread: An order was received on Thursday, April 29th. There is Sour dough bread available in the freezer.
- UNFI: The next order deadline will be Monday, May 7th, available Thursday, May 17th.
- Happy Cow: The next order deadline will be Saturday, May 5th for delivery on Monday, May 7th.
- Frontier Herbs:
- Split Creek: An order will be placed as needed. Place your orders in the Direct Order book.
- Dimpflmeier Bread: Order has been placed and availability is on Thursday, May 3rd. Please add wanted products in the Direct Order book.
Kalona Whole Milk Cottage Cheese (refrigerated)
Gluten-Free: Late July multi-grain chips – gluten free, non GMO
Gluten-Free: Late July Corn chips – Organic gluten free, non GMO
Quorn, meatless – soy-free grounds , located in Freezer
ORGANIC PRAIRIE Grass Fed Ground Beef – located in freezer:
Jenni’s ice cream. – We still have Brambleberry Crisp
2018 Seeds have arrived! Check out the vegetable, flower and herb seeds that arrived last week.
Personal Care shelves are being restocked and rearranged. Many products that seemed to have disappeared are now Back In Stock!
Essential Oils are being ordered through NOW because the caps are easier to open and many cost less than Aura Cacia. Members can still special order any Aura Cacia product via the UNFI direct order binder.
- Happy Cow has Compost to offer! Discontinued until further notice.
- Broccoli Plants from Cedar Knoll Farms
- Frozen Woodstock Corn
- Harmless Harvest Coconut Water (placed in freezer)
- All Indigo Wild and Zum wooden balls are sale too!
(Organic or Low Spray)
- Broccoli Plants on Sale
- Kraus citrus fruit, oranages and grapefruits.
- Restocked on Brown Rice Miso
- Assortment of local Kraut and Kimchi
- Split Creek Farm:
- Feta in oil with olives
- Assorted varieties of goat milk fudge
- The cranberry walnut cheese ball has been put in the freezer to preserve integrity
- Blake’s Chicken Pot Pies
- Quorn meatless and soy-free grounds
- Wyman’s frozen blueberries
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream ( Brambleberry Crisp).
- Amy’s Pizza Amy’s Cheese Pizza with Cornmeal Crust
- ‘Blake’s Shepherd’s Pie’
- ‘Against the Grain gluten free pizza shells’
- Brussel sprouts
Meats: Organic Prairie grass fed ground beef
- New consignments by Meg! Knitted doll blanket and dresses, and Organic Catnip filled Felted Mice
- We will be placing a MegaFoods order Tuesday, April 24th .
- We can order from Pure Encapsulation, Douglas, Biotics Research, and Endo Met. All of these are supplements that you usually have to purchase through a health care provider.
Modern Forestry Candle Assortment (great for gifts!)
Discontinued Items: To view the complete list of discontinued items click HERE.
- Nutiva brand Organic Red Palm Oil 15oz is discontinued from the Co-op shelf; full cases of six jars are still available by special order only.
- Reed’s Cherry Brew beverage has been discontinued by UNFI
- RAPUNZEL BOUILLON,VEGGIE,NO SALT 2.4 OZ by UNFI
- SUNSPIRE CHOC BAR,COCONUT 1.75 OZ by UNFI
- Lucini Italia Artichoke Pasta Sauce by UNFI
- All Rapunzel bouillon cubes, no-salt, sea-salt, and with herbs, by UNFI
- Kraus Brothers Juices and Fresh Oranges and Grapefruit available, juices are in freezer.
- That’s It Fruit Bars (in gluten free area)
- Tinkyada Brown Rice Pasta Spirals
- Brown Rice Miso
Back ordered Items
- None at this time
Split Creek Goat Farms ordering is available again in the Direct Order book. Orders will be placed when we have enough items to fill an order including what we keep in stock. Please email Jackie with any questions—firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Theresa Pizzuto if you have local produce you would like to sell through the Co-op. email@example.com 864-508-0617
- Good supply of cheese, milk and chocolate milk is available for special order.
- When placing orders you must place your order before Monday.
- You can call in your order and leave a message. Messages are checked early Monday morning before the order goes in.
- Compost available Discontinued until further notice.
- Eggs are stored in the refrigerator by the supplements. We procure from 4 suppliers.
- If you would like to sell eggs through the Co-op please contact Lori Pierce for more information (Mondays at the Co-op or call her at 864-843-2584).
Dimpflmeier Bread: We have a new shipment available Thrusday May 3rd!
A new delivery of Back Roads granola (gluten free) is available.
We now have Late July multi-grain chips and organic corn chips- gluten free, non gmo
Member feedback requested about Gluten-Free product info:
- What products do you like?
- Which items did you try and did not like?
- What type of items or brands would you like to see at the Co-op?
- Email Jackie Caldwell about Gluten-Free product info.
- Always looking for good suggestions for new gluten free products.
We are trying to determine which pet foods to stock. If you have a preference for pet food you would like to purchase through the co-op, please call (864-506-4345) Frances Chamberlain with your requests.
To receive the discount please inform the cashier BEFORE you begin your transaction; the discount will not be available after you have already checked out. Your markup will be reduced by 5% for that day; however, no markup can go below 0%.
Recipe Submitted: Please submit recipe to:
Zesty Tahini Dressing
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup low-sodium tamari or soy sauce
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until combined.
Serving size is 2 Tablespoons
Want to Help?
We have need for people to help with the following: Contact Theresa Pizzuto.
- Happy Cow milk pickup
- Bulk packagers
- Day Managers and Cashiers to work weekly and/or as subs
- Newsletter writers to write short articles for quarterly newsletter.
- Split Creek Goat items pick
Calendar 2018 Board of Directors Meetings Dates (5:30pm) at the Central-Clemson Library: TBD please stay tuned for details. To see the full meeting calendar click here.Enjoy your week!