Back in Stock: Jennie’s Macaroons are restocked in the Gluten-Free section as are Suzie’s Saltines
New Produce: Yukon Gold potatoes, leeks, spaghetti squash
Gaia Herbs: an order will be placed Sunday June 4th, so any special orders would have to be called in, or in the order book, by Saturday, June 3rd. All products ordered will be 20% off.
Gaia is also offering a 30% sale of select items if we order three of more each of 10 or more different items on the list. The list is included in the Gaia section in the order binder.
UPCOMING ORDER DEADLINES & DELIVERIES
- Sami’s Bread: We received a delivery Thursday, May 25th.
- The Farm Cart: We will receive a delivery Thursday, June 8th. The next order deadline is this Saturday, June 17th for delivery on Thursday, June 22nd.
- Frontier Herbs: June’s fourth Friday deadline is Friday the 23rd.
- Happy Cow: Special orders will be available for pick up Monday, June 5th.. The next order deadline will be Saturday, June 3rd. Delivery on June 12th.
- UNFI: We received a delivery Thursday, June 1st. The next order deadline is Monday, June 5th for delivery on Thursday, June 15th.
- Blue Diamond Cheddar Cheese Almond Nut Thins
- Raw Gouda cheese (cooler)
- Bob’s Mill Pancake Mix – Gluten Free
- Veggie burgers and sweet potatoes fries (in freezer)
- Good Culture Organic Cottage Cheese (single servings)
- Tantric Turmeric Kombucha
- Refrigerator: Teriyaki Jackfruit and Harmless Harvest Coconut Water
- Freezer: Hope Kale & pesto hummus,Blakes’s Shepherd’s Pie, Sophie’s Kitchen – Vegan Crab Cakes,
Ling Ling Potstickers – Vegetable
- Personal Care: Himalayan Salt Aromatherapy Lamp
- Local Pecans are at the end of the season
- Natural Value Wax Paper has been discontinued by UNFI
- Bing Cherries have been discontinued by UNFI
- Nature’s Path Heritage O’s cereal is discontinued from the Co-op shelf. It is still available via special order only by the case only
Back ordered Items
Modern Forestry Candles: Made locally in Easley SC using 100% American grown soy, essential oils and cotton wicks
The most recent order included:
- Please place special orders in the Direct Order book II if you’d like to reserve particular products from the next delivery.
- To see the complete list of products and place special orders please see the Farm Cart tab in Vol. II of the Direct Order Books.
- We are now receiving local, organic produce from the Farm Cart. See above for ordering information.
- Call Susan Staal with special orders or if you have local produce you would like to sell through the Coemail@example.com 864-638-5675
Bulk sourwood honey from Sassafras Mountains is in. Jarred sourwood honey is also available.
- We have a new pet food distributor: Phillips Pet Food. There is a catalog / 3 ring binder in the back with the other catalogs. Minimum to place order is $400. Place your orders in the Direct Order binder.
- Several new items and brands are in for both cats and dogs: Biscuits, Tartar control, wellness and treats
Supplement Reorganization: The supplement shelves have been reorganized to group products by type (vitamins, herbs, etc.) rather than by brand or company. *Please share any feedback or suggestions for improvement with Gale Farrier or Katherine Vinson. To see a complete list of supplements available, click here.
- Good supply of cheese, milk and chocolate milk.
- When placing orders you must place your order before Monday.
- You can call in your order and leave a message. Messages are checked early Monday morning before the order goes in.
- Eggs are stored in the refrigerator by the supplements.
- If you would like to sell eggs through the Co-op please contact Lori Pierce for more information (Mondays at the Co-op or call her at 843-2584).
- Sami’s Bread: Sami’s has changed their disclaimer, which can be viewed in detail here.Next order will happen when the order minimum has been met.
- Member feedback requestedabout Gluten-Free product info:
- What products do you like?
- Which items did you try and did not like?
- What type of items or brands would you like to see at the Co-op?
- Send email about Gluten-Free product info to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Always looking for good suggestions for new gluten free products.