Help Wanted: The co-op is in need of a Happy Cow pick Delivery Person to pick up milk and cheese from the farm and deliver to the Co-op every other Monday. If interested please contact Theresa Pizzuto
New Produce: Broccoli, Portobello mushrooms, zucchini, Italian eggplants, and red, yellow & white sweet onions.
New / Restocked Pet Products: Pet Naturals of VT – hairball, UT, hip & joint, and calming pet chews and also Natural Pet Pharmaceuticals – anxiety & stress, UT, teeth & gums, skin & itch homeopathic liquids.
Pet Food: We are trying to determine which pet foods to stock. If you have a preference for pet food you would like to purchase through the co-op, please email or call (864-506-4407) Jackie Caldwell with your requests. firstname.lastname@example.org
UPCOMING ORDER DEADLINES & DELIVERIES
- Sami’s Bread: We received a delivery Thursday, May 25th.
- The Farm Cart: We received a delivery Thursday, June 22nd. The next order deadline is Monday, July 3rd for delivery on Thursday, July 6th.
- Frontier Herbs: June’s deadline was last Friday the 23rd. July’s fourth Friday deadline will be Friday the 28th.
- Happy Cow: Special orders will be available for pick up Monday, June 26th. The next order deadline will be Saturday, July 1st for Delivery on July 3rd.
- UNFI: We will received a delivery this Thursday, June 29th. The next order deadline is Monday, July 3rd for delivery on Thursday, July 13th.
- Gingerberry Kombucha -48 oz
- Wholly Wholesome G/F pie crusts (in freezer)
- Pacific Organic Refried Black Beans and Pinto Beans
- NOW raw organic Cacao Nibs are back on the shelf!
- Good Culture Organic Cottage Cheese (single servings)
- Tantric Turmeric Kombucha
- Stevita Spoonable Stevia 16oz, has dropped out of the Select Nutrition and Threshold online catalogs and is no longer available for order.
Back ordered Items
None at this time
Modern Forestry Candles: Made locally in Easley SC using 100% American grown soy, essential oils and cotton wicks
- Call Theresa Pizzuto if you have local produce you would like to sell through the Co-op. email@example.com 864-508-0617
- Good supply of cheese, milk and chocolate milk.
- When placing orders you must place your order before Monday.
- You can call in your order and leave a message. Messages are checked early Monday morning before the order goes in.
- Eggs are stored in the refrigerator by the supplements.
- If you would like to sell eggs through the Co-op please contact Lori Pierce for more information (Mondays at the Co-op or call her at 843-2584).
- Sami’s Bread: Sami’s has changed their disclaimer, which can be viewed in detail here.Next order will be placed when the order minimum has been met.
- Member feedback requestedabout Gluten-Free product info:
- What products do you like?
- Which items did you try and did not like?
- What type of items or brands would you like to see at the Co-op?
- Send email about Gluten-Free product info to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Always looking for good suggestions for new gluten free products.
Monthly Senior Discount Day: The Co-op now offers a 5% discount to all seniors age 65+ on the 3rd Saturday of each month. The next senior discount day will be held on July 15th.To receive the discount please inform the cashier BEFORE you begin your transaction; the discount will not be available after you have already checked out. Your markup will be reduced by 5% for that day; no markup can go below 0%.
WANT TO HELP?? We have need for people to help with the following:Contact Theresa Pizzuto (Theresa.email@example.com).
- Happy Cow pick Delivery Person to pick up milk and cheese from the farm and deliver to the Co-op every other Monday
- Bulk packagers
- Day Managers and Cashiers to work weekly and/or as subs
- Newsletter writers to write short articles for quarterly newsletter.
Input Wanted from Co-op Members:
We have started a monthly Speaker’s Forum on Health and Nutrition. We need your feedback! What topics would you like to know more about? Please email your ideas, suggestions to Echo Macdonald, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calendar: 2017Board of Directors Meetings Dates (5:30pm) at the Central-Clemson Library: TBD please stay tuned for details
Spread the Word: The Co-op now has printed business information cards. Please ask for some and pass them out when you tell your friends about us!
Enjoy your week!
Theresa Pizzuto 2017 General Manager